2020-2021 4th Quarter Lesson Plans
Journalism/Yearbook: Students are working to complete 52 pages of the yearbook for the January puplishing deadline. Students are documenting the day to day of BVMS Student Life as well as special events, coordinating with teachers to take photos of students and using a variety of techniques for the interview process.
Library 6th & 7th grade: Learners display curiosity and initiative by:
1. Formulating questions about a personal interest or a curricular topic.
2. Recalling prior and background knowledge as context for new meaning.
Learners engage with new knowledge by following a process that includes:
1. Using evidence to investigate questions.
2. Devising and implementing a plan to fill knowledge gaps.
3. Generating products that illustrate learning.