Welcome back to school. The District has received the EEF Cards and they should all be distrubuted no later than August 25. The card amount is $355 this year. Updated instructions, sales tax exempt letters and frequently asked questions have been updated on our website.
- Remember to maintain your receipts for five years.
- The cards are intendended to be used for instructional supplies and equipment.
- Equipment purchased is the property of Gulfport School District.
- Review your teacher card holder agreement and the frequently asked questions for additional guidelines.
- The deadline to spend these funds is March 31, 2018.
- Report lost or stolen cards immediately to the Finance Department.
Also, keep in mind that all unused balances are redistrubuted state-wide. Teachers are encouraged to use the funds to supplement their classroom activities.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call. However, remember we do not have access to individual card balances.