This week we are experiencing Shakespeare!
Things to expect this week:
- Build a 3D mini version of Shakespeare's Globe
- Create our own Shakespeare Short! A 10-minute version of one of his plays
- Analyze a famous monologue through a close reading
- Choose a monologue to perform
We are beginning work on War of the Worlds, the Radio Show!
- Cast List came out Monday
- Everyone grouped into tech teams
- Timed read-through
- Every performer writes one-page character analysis, due Friday
- Tech teams develop task list of what needs to be purchased, found, or built
- Virtual Students finish Dramaturgy Projects and present them
- Virtual students research vintage commercials and work on presenting believable radio ads