Degrees and Certifications:
Ms. Williamson's Classroom
Hello and welcome!
My name is Ms. Williamson and I am so excited for this year!
In 2015, I graduated from The University of Southern Mississippi, where I obtained my Bachelor's Degree. This is my fifth year being a teacher and I couldn't imagine doing anything else! I can't wait to watch our class family grow! I am happy you are here!
2ND GRADE CLASSROOM NEWS
February 10th-14th, 2020
Math- Measure the length of an object twice, using length units of different lengths for the two
measurements; describe how the two measurements relate to the size of the unit chosen.
Writing- With guidance and support from adults and peers, focus on a topic and strengthen writing as needed by revising and editing.
Reading- Describe the overall structure of a story, including describing how the beginning introduces the story and the ending concludes the action.
- 2.14-Spelling Test
- 2.20-Black History Program
- 2.21- Unit 12 Vocabulary Test
- February 24th-26th-Mardi Gras Holiday
More important information:
- DCA-( District Common Assessment.) Each student in the Gulfport School District will take this assessment each month to track student progress. This test shows what standards each individual class masters and/or needs extra time on.
- Each Wednesday morning, all 2nd grade students have P.E. Please make sure your child has on appropriate shoes.
- Please sign your child’s behavior and homework nightly. If you have any questions, please let us know!
Thank you, parents and guardians for being proactive role models for our students! We appreciate the continued support from you!