Algebra 2 Spring 2019
- Monday, 4/29 - To solve exponential equations.
- Tuesday, 4/30 - To convert exponential equations into to logarithmic equations.
- Wednesday, 5/1 - To use the properties of logarithms.
- Thursday, 5/2 - To graph logarithmic functions.
- Friday, 5/3 - To assess the students’ knowledge of exponential and logarithmic functions.
Topics of Study:
Students will continue to learn about Exponential and Logarithmic Functions in Unit 7. Subject Area Testing continues this week.
- Monday - Complete Solving Exponential Function
- Tuesday - Complete Converting Exponential/Logarithmic Functions
- Wednesday - Complete Properties of Logarithms
- Thursday - Complete Graphing Logarithmic Functions
- Friday - None
Test Dates and Assignment Deadlines:
- Monday - N/A
- Tuesday - N/A
- Wednesday - N/A
- Thursday - N/A
- Friday - Unit 7 Test (Part 1)