This weeks objectives
- Explain acceleration in terms of velocity and displacement.
- Identify motion concepts in terms of scalars and vectors.
- Represent the position and velocity of an object in time by stacking graphs.
- Recreate stacked position and velocity graphs given only one.
- Represent the motion of an object pictorially using a motion map.
- Analyze the area under a velocity graph to find an object’s position.
- Use formulas to solve distance vs. time and velocity vs. time problems.
- Utilize dimensional analysis methods when solving mathematical problems.
Topics of Study
Monday, October 5, 2020- Review for 9 Week Assessment
Tuesday, October 6, 2020- 9 Week Assessment
Wednesday, October 7, 2020- Motion maps
Thursday, October 8, 2020- Double V vs. T graphs
Friday, October 9, 2020- Practice of motion maps and V vs. T. graphs
Monday - Study for test!
Tuesday - none
Thursday - none
Friday - none
*none means none was assigned- study if you need to!*
Test and Quiz Dates
9 Week Assessment - October 6th
Important Dates to Remember