Journalism/Yearbook: Students are learning to use technology and equipment for the development of the 2021-2022 BVMS Website. Students are documenting the day to day of BVMS Student Life as well as special events, coordinating with teachers to take photos of students and using a variety of techniques for the interview process.
Library 6th, 7th &8th grade: Learners display curiosity and initiative by:
1. Formulating questions about a personal interest or a curricular topic.
2. Recalling prior and background knowledge as context for new meaning.
Learners engage with new knowledge by following a process that includes:
1. Using evidence to investigate questions.
2. Devising and implementing a plan to fill knowledge gaps.
3. Generating products that illustrate learning.