Students that attend The Learning Center are required to wear a school uniform.Good learning situations depend on the best possible behavior and attitude of students. Students should be encouraged to take pride in themselves and to strive to meet public expectations. Students should be neat and clean, thus reflecting favorably on themselves and the school.
The Learning Center's Dress Code:
Uniform shirts for The Learning Center may be purchased at the school while supplies last. The cost of the shirt is $8.00
- Natural shade hair color- no designs, headbands, ribbons or flowers
- Long khaki pants or jeans (NO holes)
- Plain short sleeved polo-type shirt with an optional white plain long sleeved shirt worn underneath
- Solid colored belt
- Low cut tennis shoes or boat shoes
- Clothing may not be worn inside-out and no thermal-type clothing may be showing.