Welcome to Mr. Middleton's 10th Grade U.S. History Class!
Parents...ENCOURAGE THEM AND THEY WILL DO WELL!
My desire is that each student is so inspired that she takes what is learned today from the classroom table to the dining room table.
Mr. Middleton can be reached by email: email@example.com
HISTORY 9 WEEKS EXAM IS MONDAY, DECEMBER 17TH
I am so EXCITED
- Introduce Imperialism by discussing what it was and how it influenced America at the end of the 19th Century(Short PPT presentation)
- Break class into 2 groups, those for imperialism and those against.
- Have first group to read documents favoring Imperialism and the other half read documents against imperialism.
- Once students are finished reading the documents, hold a town hall discussion with the students debating whether or not America should build a colonial empire.
- Conclude the discussion by having students vote whether they would have supported imperialism at this point in American history.
- Mixed Practice Test