Skip To Main Content

Exceptional Education Records Requests



The Exceptional Education Services department houses various Gulfport students' records until age 26 as mandated by the Mississippi Department of Education. Records for the following may be requested by contacting

-EXED (SPED records)

-EXED Preschool (SPED records)

-Gifted records


To request records, please email Lucy Solano (

-A formal records request form from your institution in letterhead,

-include the full name of the student,

-include date of birth of student,

-mark what documents you need,

-include contact person from your institution.


Navy, orange, and white image of a Records Request folder with a paper inside