Skip To Main Content


  • A new free and reduced application must be filled out and re-submitted to Child Nutrition every year.
  • If you need a translated application, please go to to print out the application.  
  • Si necesita una solicitud traducida, vaya a para imprimirla.

Free and Reduced Lunch Application 

Applications can be submitted at the following locations:

  • Your Child's School Cafeteria or
  • Child Nutrition Office
Child Nutrition Location
2014 Pass Rd., Gulfport, MS 39501
Fax: (228) 865-4680

The free and reduced application is a household application. All of your children should be entered on the same application, regardless of which Gulfport School District school they attend.
(For example, if you have a child at Pass Road Elementary, Bayou View Middle and Gulfport High. They will all go on the same application.)

USDA Nondiscrimination Statement

In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity.

Program information may be made available in languages other than English. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication to obtain program information(e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language), should contact the responsible state or local agency that administers the program or USDA's TARGET Center at (202)720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800)877-8339.

To file a program discrimination complaint, a Complainant should complete a Form AD-3027, USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form which can be obtained online at:, from any USDA office, by calling (866)632-9992, or by writing a letter addressed to USDA. The letter must contain the complainant's name, address, telephone number, and a written description of the alleged discriminatory action in sufficient detail to inform the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights (ASCR) about the nature and date of alleged civil rights violation. The completed AD-3027 form or letter must be submitted to USDA by:

U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410
(833)256-1665 or (202)690-7442
This institution is an equal-opportunity provider.